Item Name:Eachine Light-2D brushless gimbal
Weight: 160g/235g(without/with Gopro 3+)
- Assembled and debugged, ready to fly.
- Simple stable CNC aluminum alloy structure
- Super Lightweight design professional
- Brushless motor direct drive
- With anti-vibration rubber balls effectively reduce the vibration
- Compatible with Gopro 3,2,1 and similar size weight in (50-120G) camera
- With 2pcs 2208 motors and BGC3.1 gimbal controller system
- With motor protector which can help heat dissipation
How to Calibrate:
- Press the button on the controller for one time,you can calibrate the accelerometer;
- Press the button on the controller for two times,you can calibrate the gyroscope;
- Press the button on the controller for three times,the current position is set to the default;
- Long press will reboot the system.
- Not included the camera in the picture,the camera only for shooting reference.
- DO NOT electrify the gimbal before mounting the camera,or the gimbal will disorderly shaking.
- DO NOT electrify the gimbal unless the gimbal and the camera are horizontal.
- DO NOT touch the pins on the gimbal controller after powering on the gimbal,otherwise the controller would be burnt.
The gimbal controller board manual and other useful things,please click here
1 x Aluminum gimbal with 2 motors
1 x Gimbal controller board
1 x Sensor
1 x Pitch control cable
4 x Anti-vibration ball(not necessarily black)